Welcome to ‘Ladies Who Love Christ’ also referred to as (LWLC). 🙂 I am so happy you’ve found our blog, Ministry and amazing group of Ladies.
Ladies Who Love Christ was founded in December of 2016 after a clear prompting from the Holy Spirit for me to create a safe, encouraging place to really help Ladies GROW and flourish in their relationship with Jesus Christ. It was a day I will never forget (December 28th, 2016) to be exact and I was enjoying an incredible morning of strong coffee and quiet devotions with The Lord & my husband. The prompting was strong and my reaction was immediate and what has transpired in such as short amount of time is nothing short of a giant God sized MIRACLE.
Isn’t it amazing how He can speak to us when we just slow down and silence the chaos around us? When we tune our ears to His still small voice? My hope here is that through our posts and (if you decide to make the leap) our private FB group, you will be encouraged, empowered and strengthened to tune your ears and hearts to The One who adores you, loves you, chose you and died for you.
Ladies Who Love Christ started out as a private FB group where we are quickly growing (already close to 4000 amazing Members seeking after Jesus together!) and we offer the following:
- Live ONLINE Bible Studies (entering our 4th Study here soon) ALL Studies are offered LIVE on Monday evenings at 7 PM-EST through our private & safe FB group when and are available for playback should you miss or not be able to join the live session. Past studies include Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer, Jesus the One & Only by Beth Moore & The Comparison Trap by Sandra Walker Stanley.
- Mini-teachings and support (archives of encouraging videos and posts to GROW)
- Christian based friendships and support to grow in your walk with Jesus
- Special posts for our Mothers & Grandmothers from our ‘Mothers of Young Children Coordinator’ teaching and encouraging you to raise up our children for Christ.
- Video archives and tools to help you in building intimacy with Christ and support to strengthen your devotional time with Him. (We share about Jesus, building strong Godly marriages, nurturing your health for Christ and so much more!)
THE most important relationship of our life means we should be spending time Him daily. We should seek Him above all and make time for Him in our devotional and prayer life. LWLC is here to help you do just this!
We are thrilled to have our new blog (revamped from my old blog) to share our posts and content with you. We will share whats happening around the group as well as posts to encourage your heart.
We hope that you will join us over at the ‘group’ to share in some great conversations, prayer and our Online Bible Studies to help you grow (& flourish) in your relationship with Christ Jesus.
God Bless you and shine your LIGHT in this World for Him!
Founder, Ladies Who Love Christ