Ladies Who Love Christ Ministries was founded in December of 2016 after a clear prompting from the Holy Spirit to create a safe, encouraging place to really help Ladies GROW (#GrowGirl) and flourish in their relationship with Jesus Christ. It was a day I will never forget (December 28th, 2016) to be exact and I was enjoying an incredible morning of strong coffee and quiet devotions with The Lord & my husband. The prompting was strong and my reaction was immediate. What has transpired since then is nothing short of a giant God sized MIRACLE.
Isn’t it amazing how He can speak to us when we just slow down and silence the chaos around us? When we tune our ears to His still small voice? My prayer is that you will grow with this Ministry through our private FB group, online website, radio and other resources available to you & that you will be encouraged, empowered and strengthened to tune your ears and hearts to The One who adores you, loves you, chose you and died for you.
Ladies Who Love Christ Ministries started out as a private FB group where we are quickly growing with over 5000 Members in over 40 Countries & has since expanded to Women’s Conferences, In-person Bible Studies, Radio and more. We obtained our official 501c3 Non-Profit Status in May of 2019.
- Live ONLINE Bible Studies (15 live online Studies completed since we began) ALL Studies are offered LIVE on Monday evenings at 7 PM-EST through our private & safe FB group when and are available for playback should you miss or not be able to join the live session. Past studies include Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer, Jesus the One & Only by Beth Moore & The Comparison Trap by Sandra Walker Stanley.
- Mini-teachings and support (archives of encouraging videos and posts to GROW)
- Christian based friendships and support to grow in your walk with Jesus. Friendship are literally forming all over the world through Ladies Who Love Christ Ministries.
- Special posts for our Mothers & Grandmothers from our ‘Mothers of Young Children Coordinator’ teaching and encouraging you to raise up our children for Christ.
- Video archives and tools to help you in building intimacy with Christ and support to strengthen your devotional time with Him. (We share about Jesus, building strong Godly marriages, nurturing your health for Christ and so much more!)
- Ladies Who Love Christ Radio Now available on 590 & 970 AM (Faithtalk Atlanta) as well as iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio, YouTube and more.
- Women’s Conferences To date LWLC has held 4 Women’s Conferences including one in Livingston, LA in October of 2019. We hold our big Annual Conference in Atlanta every year.
THE most important relationship of our life means we should be spending time Him daily. We should seek Him above all and make time for Him in our devotional and prayer life. LWLC is here to help you do just this!
We hope that you will join us over at the ‘group’ to share in some great conversations, prayer and our Online Bible Studies to help you grow (& flourish) in your relationship with Christ Jesus.
Founder, Ladies Who Love Christ